Thursday, June 1, 2017

What is Biodiversity?

Source: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 2013, Christine Gibb, CBD and FAO, "The Youth Guide to Biodiversity" 1st Edition (Chapter 1). Youth and United Nations Global Alliance. Reproduced with permission.



From the Glossary: verbatim
Biodiversity: the variety of life on Earth, at each of the genetic, species and ecosystem levels, and the relationships between them. 
I think my passion to know all about nature, being a nature lover, led me to this book. It's a law of attraction :) In my previous posts, it's all about human vitamins and minerals. I learned a lot from that book. 

My next posts will be about the planet Earth and all its inhabitants, plants, and its diverse ecosystem. How it all contributed to make this planet Earth really wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment