Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Coco-Moringa Herbal Health Oil for Neck Lump, Chicken Pox and Eczema

Another positive experience from the new user of Coco-Moringa Health Oil. A friend introduced me to a guy who has neck lump. I learned that the guy suffered that lump for already how many years, about 5 years or so. He underwent different kinds of medication including traditional but the neck lump is still there. He doesn't want to go for operation fearing that operation might cause more complications especially at his age...he is now about 60+ years old.

I asked him to try the Coco-Moringa Herbal Health Oil Mix. I explained him that he just apply to his neck and the other parts of his body everyday. And so he did. He told me that 2x a day he apply to his head, neck, and also his arms down to his legs. His application is after taking a bath in the morning and before going to sleep at night.

After the applications of two bottles, he said that there is improvement. He himself told me that every time he applies he feels the soothing effect like menthol and he can also feel the oil penetrating to his skin. I told him that the oil can really penetrate his cells, because the oil is composed of very small molecules that can penetrate through the skin to the cells. For now, he said he feels more comfortable and still applying the oil. He is on his third bottle now and I sent him again another 3 bottles.

Based from my experience, not everyone has the same body condition. There are damaged tissues that can no longer be healed, but there are cases of some people that tissues can still be repaired if given the right nutrition...it just depends. I explained him that before I asked him to try the oil and he agreed. The result is good so he continued applying the oil. The lump is still there, but we are hoping that slowly, the lump will reduce its size and be gone. 

Another good news while I'm doing this post from another user, a widow, whose children were affected with chicken pox and another child with eczema. The oil helped her children to recover from their chicken pox and the eczema of her one child.  

Really, the nutritions of Moringa, Coconut and Betel are a good combination of food for our cells to make them strong and fight against health problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment