Wednesday, May 3, 2017

What is Gout

I always hear my friends who have gout saying that they are afraid to eat foods that is rich in fats. These particular foods that they are afraid of are: peanuts (most especially) and other kinds of nuts, including oily and fatty foods. I don't have gout so I really don't know the pain they are going through if their gout attacks them. I noticed though that those who are saying they have gout are overweight and ages 40 and above. They said that if they eat the kind of foods mentioned, their uric acid will cause their gout to attack them.

I am just wondering why, with all the information that can be easily accessed in the Internet, the medicines prescribed by the doctors, and the natural remedies published and posted in the Internet, still, I can see people suffering from this kind of disease. It is said that gout is a metabolic disease caused by the production of abnormally large amounts of uric acid. Why then that there are still more and more people suffering from gout? 

Who is to be blamed? Could it be that self-discipline and self-control is needed to be able to overcome or get rid of gout? I think these two are big factors. Self-discipline of training yourself to follow the rules set with your diet  by the experts and to control yourself the desire to eat particular foods that can deposit large amount of uric acid in your body. 

There are people who, in their mind,  really want to practice self-discipline and self-control when it comes to their diet, but as the saying goes..."it is better said than done". Usually, this happens when you are invited to gatherings where foods that are served are just difficult to refuse. You will also be put in an awkward position if you are the only one who will not touch the foods served that is contrary to your diet. I think this is the main reason that although tons and tons of information can be seen all over the Internet, although best medicines are prescribed by the doctors, it is uncontrollable. 

What then are you going to do? If you don't attend to gatherings where you are invited by your friends or relatives, for sure you will hurt them, or they might think that you are snubbing their invitation, or whatever negative that they might think about you. 

Maybe, if I am to be asked, I will just attend but for the sake of politeness, I will take little amount of food for each recipe. As soon as I get back home, I will drink a lot of water to flush out the substance that will cause my gout and eat fruits and vegetables.

Here is the video of Dr. Josh Axe with "How to Cure Gout in 24 Hours Naturally:



Happy viewing and wish you all that after watching this video, your gout will be well...in 24 hours. However, you have to follow Dr. Josh Axe...from the expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment