Sunday, April 30, 2017

Coco-Moringa Oil for Cat with Worms


Left Eye of our cat is blind

Here I will relate the story of how the Coco-Moringa Herbal Health Oil Mix did with our cat who have worms that even damaged her eyes. Take a close look at the left eye.



One early morning, I was surprised to see the grass-cutter of our lawn who came bringing with him a pregnant cat. He did not even asked if I like to take care of the cat or not. He just put the cat on the floor outside and off he went. I want to get angry since I am not really keen in taking care of cats because I can't stand the smell of their poo-poo. However, the cat is there already so whether I like it or not, I prepared the place for her to deliver her kittens.

Unknowingly, later I found out that the reason the man gave me his cat was because the cat is sick. The cat has worms inside that until after one month she delivered her kittens before I knew it. The kittens are so pale because they suffer from diarrhea. I separate their mother from the kittens because each time they were breast fed by the mother, the kittens straight away have diarrhea. 

There are four kittens but only one left. The three all died because of the worms. I sent the kittens to the pet clinic, but still they did not survive. The only one left, though suffering, managed to survive. I noticed that the worms already spread through its body but internal, until the worms climbed up to the cat's eyes and pus formed inside her eyes. Then the pus burst, without exaggeration, with the eyeballs. Luckily, her left eye only was affected. The picture above is a proof that our cat's left eye is blind.

At that time, I have already the oil and since it's not easy to let her take by swallowing, I bathe our cat, the whole body with oil. She licked the oil so the oil can go inside her internal organs. I was not sure at that time if the oil can kill the worms inside but I just continued to apply her the oil how many times. 

Not long, I noticed the changes in her. She slowly have the appetite to eat and her looks is getting better and better. Because of what she had gone through, I didn't expect that she can still get pregnant. Normally, for a cat about 5 months it can get pregnant, but our cat, it took her one year to get pregnant.

Now, as you see in the picture above, she is healthy and her three kittens are very healthy too. Because I don't like the worms to be present again in their body, I feed them with fried fish with no ingredients, even salt and with oil always. They like the taste very much. I asked my daughter to take a photo of the kittens, but she refused. Our cats before, she noticed that if she takes pictures, the cats won't live long, either the cat get sick or lost. This is the story of our cat with worms that the Coco-Moringa Oil managed to get rid of the worms.


No comments:

Post a Comment