Saturday, April 22, 2017

Acid Burn

What you should do if an area of your skin is burned by a strong acid?

Acid burn is caused by a strong acid or caustic alkali, such as nitric or sulfuric acid or lye. Both acids and alkalies can cause serious damage to the skin and eyes, so instant action is called for. Bathe the burn immediately and continue to wash it with water. Be sure to remove all contaminated clothing. If large areas of the body are affected, get the victim into a shower, if possible, and keep him under the running water, otherwise pour water over him. (ref: Dr. Benjamin F. Miller M.D. Family Health Guide Encyclopedia)
May I also add some tips from Dr. Miller's first aid treatment for acid burn. Moringa Oleifera has anti-inflammatory properties and P. Betel has an antiseptic properties, mixed with the anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of coconut, these three powerful natural remedy can surely help in the fast healing of the acid burn. The anti-inflammatory properties of Moringa will help the affected skin not to swell, the P. Betel and the Coconut which has the same anti-bacterial property will prohibit the bacteria to invade the open damaged affected area of the skin. 

When it comes to cuts and wounds, I experienced myself the healing power of this Coco-Moringa Oleifera Herbal Mix Oil. One of the occasions in opening the shells of the coconut, I accidentally cut my finger because the cutting chopper that I used slipped through my finger instead to the coconut shell. It was so painful and I can see the blood dripping fast from my cut finger. I grabbed a tissue and tried to stop the blood by pressing hard in the wound but the blood never stopped to drip. I finally asked my husband to hand me the oil and "pour" the oil straight to the wound. I never felt any pain when the oil touches the skin. Blood still continue dripping but it is getting smaller and smaller drips until it was gone. 

To my surprise, normally if we have cuts, we still feel the pain especially if deep cuts at least a day or two, but this time after applying the oil, the pain just went on for about more or less 3 hours and everything already okey. On top of that, the healing of the wound is very fast. That is my experience with this Coco-Moringa Herbal Mix Oil. My cut is not an acid burn but just the same, the skin was hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment