Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Benefits of Coconut Oil

When the idea of making the Coco-Moringa Herbal Oil Mix popped up in my mind, I did not really know yet the extensive use of essential oil. I know and heard the importance and benefits of essential oil but I did not bother to find out where, when, and why it all started. I did not do much research then.

What I only knew at that time and the main reason, was to extract the powerful nutrients of moringa, betel leaves, and coconut, combine their nutrients into one and find out how powerful these three plants if made as an oil. 

At first, I used it for myself and my family, later, I introduced the oil to my friends, and honestly, the result was more than I thought. The result to me and my family was amazing but when my friends started to use it, the more I was amazed. They come back to me, and since each of them have their own health problems, each of their problems had been solved. In short, the same ingredients of Coco-Moringa Herbal Oil Mix, but solved different kinds of health problems especially skin problem and others.

I already knew some of the benefits of moringa leaves because I consume it as a vegetable, and the powder which I do myself, I mix it with other recipes. Later, I found out that my knowledge of the moringa is not really enough until I search the Internet. All throughout the Internet, moringa benefits can be obtained.

The same with betel leaves in which every morning I boil about 29 pcs of its leaves (we have in our backyard), and I use the boiling water to make coffee for me and my husband. We seldom get colds and these two plants is our maintenance for our everyday health routine.

Because of the good result of my oil, I started to search the real benefits of coconut too.  When somebody shared the post of Dr. Josh Axe at my facebook timeline, I immediately navigate his website and I was really impressed with the vast knowledge that he has in natural medicine. His website is the second most visited website throughout the Internet and has millions of viewers every month, you might be one of those millions of visitors in his website. I learned a lot from him.

One reason that I am going to share here are the benefits of coconut oil. One of the ingredients of the Coco-Moringa Herbal Mix Oil that I made is coconut. Allow me to share Dr. Josh Axe's research to you about some of the benefits of coconut oil. Actually, he mentioned 77 benefits but I just get the top list because these benefits he mentioned below are experienced by my friends.
"Some of the top coconut oil benefits include":
  • Balances Hormones
  • Kills Candida
  • Improves Digestion
  • Moisturizes Skin
  • Reduces Cellulite 
  • Decreases Wrinkles  and Age Spot
  • Balances Blood Sugar and Improve Energy
  • Improve Alzheimer's
  • Increase HDL and lower LDL cholesterol
  • Burns Fat 




No comments:

Post a Comment