Thursday, April 20, 2017

CocoMor Naturals - Coco-Moringa Herbal Oil Mix

by CocoMor Naturals



How I came up with the idea of making this Coco-Moringa Health Oil Mix. I have a tree of Moringa Oleifera in our garden. My husband planted this Moringa tree just for consumption as vegetable. I knew that Moringa is good for health but only as a vegetable until I did my research in the Internet and learned its real health benefits. We also have a P. Betel Leaves grown in our fence and I used to pluck about 29 pieces of fresh leaves each morning, boil it and its water I used for making coffee for me and my husband. It is a routine for me to consume through this kind of method until one day, I asked myself "what if I will mix these two nutritious plants and combine its benefits to make it more powerful?" But I asked myself "in what way?" Then I came up with the idea of extracting its nutrients and make it in the form of oil.

With the help of my husband who has knowledge about plants (he had been taught by an old man) , he agreed and I immediately did what I have in mind. I tried the oil myself first with my muscle pain. Relieved after application I tried it with my daughter who has a joint problem due to sports activity.  She has also allergies with certain kinds of food especially eggs that caused pimples which made me worry. I massage her knee with the oil and apply to her face every night using cotton buds. With her knee, the healing did not take long, more or less two weeks. Her pimples took about one month to slowly vanish.

I noticed the reason why her pimples took awhile to heal. Prior to this, a dermatologist selling beauty products at a department store examined her face for free. The roots of her pimples, she was told is already deep. Normally, if the pimples vanish, pores is visible, but while her pimples is slowly vanish, her skin rejuvenates that no trace of big pimples in her face. I earlier considered of bringing her to a dermatologist but I prefer to choose natural remedy. My daughter is still young and sensitive to reaction of chemicals. I am scared of the side effects. I let her eat vegetables especially Moringa fresh leaves to cleanse her intestines.


Convinced and confident with the good result, I told family friends our experience with the Coco-Moringa Herbal Oil Mix. They tried and recommend to their friends too. All were happy with the results. Because of this, I thought of making this oil a way of helping others who have external ailments by using the natural composition of these two plants plus coconut which my brother named it Coco-Moringa Herbal Oil Mix. A natural remedy.





No comments:

Post a Comment