Thursday, April 20, 2017

Soursop

I have an experience with soursop, not with the fruit but with the leaves. One time a friend of mine said that soursop leaves are good in high blood pressure. I didn't know how it is true until one time I ate a certain food that made my blood pressure high.  When I woke up in the morning, I feel my head is heavy and aching. I just ignored it thinking that it will disappear by itself. 


However, my head is getting more painful and I can feel with my fingers the veins in my scalp. I remembered what my friend said about the soursop. Since my house is far from where I was driving at, I drove straight to my friend's house nearby who have a soursop tree. As soon as I reached her house I told her everything. She asked me to lie down and rest but my head was so painful that if I lie down I feel like vomiting. I asked her to boil about 7 pieces of fresh soursop leaves. While I sipped the hot soursop water, I slowly felt that my blood pressure was going down and as soon as I finished one mug, I lied down and manage to rest and sleep. 


With that experience, I can say that soursop is very effective for first aid to lower high blood pressure. I was diagnosed to have a high blood pressure before this incident. The doctor gave me pills but I didn't take it. I am scared of maintenance of medicine. I have some friends who are taking high blood pills and they are having a hard time in maintaining. 

Luckily, I can feel the condition of my body if there is something wrong. I have a lot of experience in herbs or remedy through plants because of my husband. We have trillions of cells that has their own functions. The reason why one plant is not enough and each plant has its own function in our body system.

More to be posted about the benefits of plants...Beautiful Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment