Thursday, April 20, 2017

Misai Kucing (Cat's Whiskers) - Orthosiphon Stamineus

Misai Kucing or in its scientific name, Orthosiphon Stamineus, is also well known for its medicinal effects especially in lowering blood sugar. This I can prove myself. 

Misai Kuching (Cat's Whiskers)

My genetics is not diabetic, but there are symptoms of acquired because sometimes my sugar level goes high if I eat sweets and foods that are high in cholesterol or starchy foods. I seldom see a doctor but I always research in the Internet the signs of ailments when I feel something. The signs that I feel if my sugar level is high are numbness of my feet, feel sleepy and urinate frequently. If I already feel this way, I boil fresh leaves of Misai Kucing that is grown in our backyard, mix it with leaves of sour soup. It will only take about more or less 30 minutes the result. As soon as I pass urine, I already feel relieved and back to normal. In my experience, if I drink Cat's Whiskers everyday or soursop, I feel dizzy and weak. So, I only drink when needed. This is just to prove that these two plants are good for first aids.

Certain plants have certain characteristics...Beautiful Nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment